This document contains the entire Terms and Conditions for Contract of Carriage ("Contract") by which Air Odisha;Pvt. Ltd. ("Air Odisha") agrees to provide air transportation to the passenger (“Customer”). By accepting air transportation on Air Odisha, the passenger agrees and consents to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth herein, as such terms and conditions may be revised, amended, or repealed from time to time prior to the passenger's commencement of travel on Air Odisha. In addition, the terms and conditions contained herein may be amended or modified from time to time by any certain terms or restrictions, which are applicable to special or reduced fares and in accordance with the applicable acts.
1.FARES & FARE RULES
- Air Odisha offers fares on a one-way basis for ease of purchase. All Air Odisha fares are quoted in Indian Rupees (Rs or INR).
- Air Odisha fares apply only for carriage from the airport at the point of origin to the airport at the point of destination. Fares do not include ground transport service between airports and between airports and town terminals.
- Fares and times are subject to change without notice.
- Air Odisha does not offer special fares for families, children, senior citizens, groups and foreign nationals.
- Air Odisha charges 20% of an adult fare to an infants between 14 days and 2 years of age. A valid proof of age is required.
Note: Only applicable UDF and PSF, as applicable maybe collected.
- Once purchased, fare will not change; provided, however, any request for subsequent change in the booking or sectors shall be considered with applicable charges.
- Fares booked through www.airodisha.com are bound by the same terms and conditions as applicable to all other Air Odisha bookings.
Air Odisha Terms and Conditions on booking Special/Promotion/Scheme tickets will vary from the general Air Odisha Terms and Conditions. Kindly visit www.airodisha.com for further information on Promotion/scheme tickets and current offers.Air Odisha may specify certain promotional fares or offerings that are non-refundable and do not qualify for a fare refund.
3. RESERVATION AND PAYMENT TERMS FOR TRAVEL
- Air Odisha is a Scheduled Commuter Air Transport Operator. An itinerary does not constitute a contract of carriage.Booking in the Air Odisha database is the primary record of carriage and in the event of any differences between the itinerary and the Booking in the Air Odisha database, the Booking will prevail.
- Bookings made by the Customer (s) may be confirmed (“Confirmed Booking”) once Air Odisha or its authorized agent receives payment towards such booking and issues valid confirmation number (“Confirmation Number” or “PNR Number”). Bookings and payments can be made at the following points of sale:
- On the Air Odisha website: www.airodisha.com
- Air Odisha Airport Counters
- Participating Travel Agencies
- All Passengers, including children and infants, must present valid identification at check-in. It is your responsibility to ensure you have the appropriate travel documents at all times. All Foreign Nationals/Non-Indian Nationals/NRI are advised to carry their Passport with valid documents for their travel.
- Check-in will start 2 hours prior to the scheduled time of departure, and will close 45 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. Passengers are requested to report at the Check-in counters at least 2 hours prior to scheduled departure time.
- Boarding gates close 25 minutes before scheduled time of departure. For the passengers who have web checked-in and do not report to the boarding gate 25 minutes prior to the scheduled time of departure, you may be treated as ‘No-show’ and amount paid for such booking shall be forfeited.
- Cancellation / Changes within 2 hours of the scheduled departure time or failure to check-in for the flight at least 45 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time will result in the fare being forfeited. In this case, the passengers shall be entitled only for the refund of statutory taxes and User Development Fee (UDF) / Airport Development Fee (ADF) / Passenger Service Fee (PSF) etc, if these are collected at the time of the booking.
- All promo/special fares are restrictive fares and are non-refundable. Certain promo/special fares do not permit changes to the flight. Please check restrictions on the fare while booking. Under all promo/special fares, limited inventory is available on selected flights on first come, first served basis. Air Odisha reserves the right to withdraw and/or amend the promo/special fare without any prior notice.
- In the event of cancellation/non-utilization/no show of promo/special fares (where the basic fare is non-refundable), the passengers shall be entitled for the refund of statutory taxes and User Development Fee (UDF) / Airport Development Fee (ADF) / Passenger Service Fee (PSF) etc (as applicable).
- Ticket with the name of the Passenger will be checked with a valid identity card, at the time of entering the terminal and at the check-in counter.
4. MODES OF PAYMENT
- Payments may be made through MasterCard and VISA Card(s) on our website www.airodisha.com
- International (Non-Indian) Credit Cards are accepted at Air Odisha on a selective basis only. Cash payments will be accepted at the Designated Travel Agents. Airport counters will accept Credit, Debit cards and cash payments only.
Note: Personal cheques issued by the Customer(s)/ passenger(s) are not accepted by Air Odisha.
- We recommend that Customers should check their itinerary for accuracy, and verify their itinerary 24 to 12 hours before the reporting time of the flight by visiting www.airodisha.com
5. CHANGES/ CANCELLATIONS/REFUNDS
If you do not check in for a flight at least 45 minutes or do not report to the boarding gate 20 minutes prior to the advised boarding time at airport, you will be treated as ‘No-show’ and amount paid for such booking shall be forfeited. In case of cancellation/non-utilization/no show where the basic fare is non-refundable, you are, however, entitled to a refund of the Government of India PSF amount and the UDF, if these were collected at time of booking.
However, Air Odisha allows cancellations or changes to be made subject to the following:
- Cancellations by Passenger – Cancellation will be permitted up to 24 hours prior to the advised reporting time mentioned in the booking.
- UDAN Fares : A fee of Rs. 500 per passenger will be charged towards cancellation fee for UDAN Fares.
- Regular Fares : A fee of Rs. 1500 per passenger will be charged towards cancellation fee.
- Infant Fares: Infant fare charged us fully refundable.
- No refund except the PSF and government taxes will be admissible for any cancellation within 24 hours of the advised reporting time.
- Promotional/Special Fares: Promotional or Special fares which are offered from time to time may not be refundable. Passengers are advised to review the fare rule before booking these fares on the website.
- Change to your booking – Changes to an existing booking will also be permitted up to 24 hours prior to the advised reporting time. Any change to an existing booking can be made on the payment of the Rescheduling fee of Rs. 1500 (Rs. 500 for UDAN Fares) and the applicable difference in fare (if any) between original fare and new booking fare.
- Name Change –Name changes on a confirmed booking are strictly prohibited.
Please ensure that the name given at the time of booking matches the name as mentioned on the travelling Passenger's valid photo ID.Bookings are not transferable.
- Refunds: Refund will be made as paid except in the case of cash refunds where refunds shall be made by bank transfer or with signed agreement of the passenger in the form of travel vouchers.
Full booking amount shall be refunded in case the booked flight is cancelled or delayed by more than Four (4) hours unless such delay is caused due to force majeure.
- Incase of Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking Payments, refund will be made within 14 working days of the cancellation to the account of credit card holder
- In case of Cash Payments, refund will be initiated immediately from where the ticket is purchased
- Incase of purchase of ticket through the travel agents, the arrangement of refund be left to the passenger and the agent
- Air Odisha will refund any charges such as congestion charges, fuel surcharge etc, if collected at time of the booking, unless these are clubbed with the basic fares.
v. Passengers entitled to refunds should claim the refund within 30 days from the date of schedule flight by submitting the original flight ticket with valid ID proof. Any claim for refund made after the above prescribed days shall not be entertained.
- Air Odisha will charge applicable non-refundable convenience fee for all the transaction done as per the table given below:
- Credit & Debit Cards
- Internet banking
- Airport Ticketing Counter
- Any other Payment Mode that is enabled/added form time to time
6.DENIED BOARDING, FLIGHT CANCELLATION, DELAY AND COMPENSATION :
- Denied Boarding due to Overbooking:Air Odisha does not overbook flights. However, in a remote situation arising due to unavoidable circumstancesthat resultsin passenger being denied boarding against their will, the airline will compensate the passengers as per the provision mentioned herewith. The airline shall not be liable for any compensation, in case alternate flight is arranged that is scheduled to depart within one hour of the original schedule departure time of the initial reservation. Failing to do so, the airline shall compensate the passengers as per the following provisions:
- An amount equal to 200% of booked one-way basic fare plus airline fuel charge, subject to maximum of INR 10,000, in case airline arranges alternate flight that is scheduled to depart within the 24 hours of the booked scheduled departure.
- An amount equal to 400% of booked one-way basic fare plus airline fuel charge, subject to maximum of INR 20,000, in case airline arranges alternate flight that is scheduled to depart more than 24 hours of the booked scheduled departure.
- In case passenger does not opt for alternate flight, refund of full value of ticket and compensation equal to 400% of booked one-way basic fare plus airline fuel charge, subject to maximum of INR 20,000.
Air Odisha reserves the right to deny boarding at the aircraft/boarding gate to any passenger that is under the influence of alcohol or drugs, for health, safety or security reasons or in the absence of adequate travel documents.In such cases no compensation/refund shall be applicable for such to the passengers.
- Flight Cancellations:Air Odisha will make all reasonable efforts to ensure timely operations of its flights. However, due to unforeseen circumstances causing a delay or cancellation, Air Odisha shall endeavour to inform the passenger(s) about flight cancellation at least two weeks in advance through email,telephone call or SMS, provided the passenger(s) have given correct and working mobile number at the time of effecting the reservation. No financial compensation shall be payable to passengers who have not provided adequate contact information at the time of making booking or when the ticket for firm travel on the selected flight is issued. In respect of such passengers the airlines will either refund the ticket prices or make reasonable endeavour to make alternate travel arrangements as per the choice of the passengers.
- In order to reduce inconvenience caused to the passengers as a result of the cancellations of the flights on which they are booked to travel, airline shall inform the passenger of the cancellation at least two weeks before the scheduled time of departure and arrange alternate flight/refund as acceptable to the passenger.
- In case passengers are informed of the cancellation less than two weeks before and upto 24 hours of the scheduled time of departure, Air Odisha shall provide alternate flightwhich is scheduled to depart within two hours of the booked scheduled time of departure or refund the full booking amount as per choice of the passenger.
- In respect of passenger(s) who have provided correct and adequate contact information at the time of effecting the reservation and have not been informed in advance about the cancellation of the flight on which they were scheduled to travel the airline shallprovide compensation in addition to the refund of air ticket in accordance with the following provisions:
- INR 5,000 or booked one-way basic fare plus airline fuel charge, whichever is less for flights having a block time of up to and including 01 hour
- INR 7,500 or booked one-way basic fare plus airline fuel charge, whichever is less for flights having block time of more than 01 hour and up to and including 02 hours.
- INR 10,000 or booked one-way basic fare plus airline fuel charge, whichever is less for flights having a block time of more than 02 hours.
The compensation referred to in point 6 shall be paid by bank transfer or with the signed agreement of the passenger in the form of travel vouchers.
- Additionally, the airline shall provide them facilities at the airport in accordance with the expected waiting time in the event they have already reported for their original flight and whilst they are waiting for the alternate flight.
- Meals and refreshments in relation to waiting time.
- Hotel Accommodation when necessary (including transfers).
No compensation as mentioned in previous clauses other than refund of tickets cost shall be payable to any of the affected Passenger(s) in the event:
- Adequate contact information (i.e. mobile number/contact details) has not been provided by the passenger(s) at the time of effecting the reservation; or
- Passenger(s) do not accept the alternate travel arrangement made by Air Odisha including offer of seat on subsequent flights of Air Odisha or any other carrier scheduled to depart within 2 hours of the original scheduled time of departure; or
- The cancellations occur due to force majeure event, the impact of which lead to cancellation of the flight and which could not have been avoided even if all reasonable measures had been taken by Air Odisha. For this purpose force majeure event shall mean, including, but without limitation, political instability, natural disaster, civil war, insurrection or riot, flood, explosion, government regulations or order affecting the aircraft, strikes and labour disputes causing cessation slowdown or interruption or work, meteorological conditions, mechanical failures, commotion, embargoes, cancellation/delays clearly attributable to Air Traffic Control, security /safety risks or any other factor that is beyond the control of Air Odisha.
- Failure of the passengers to claim the refund within 30 days from the date of schedule flight.
- Failure of the Passengers to Submit the Ticket atthe Time of Claiming the Refund.
The above policies are governed by the Civil Aviation Requirements of Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India.
Any disputes / grievances may be addressed to Customer Services at Email: email@example.com
C. Flight Delays
In case the passenger has checked in on advised time and Air Odisha expects delays as follows, it shall provide reasonable refreshments to such checked in Passengers:
Delay of 2 hours or more for flight having block time of up to two and a half hours;
Delay of 3 hours or more for flight having block time of more than two and a half hours and up to five hours;
Delay of 4 hours or more for flights not falling under sub-clause (i) and (ii) above.
In case the expected time of departure due to delay is more than 24 hours hotel accommodation shall be provided. Air Odisha shall have absolute discretion in selection of hotels under the given circumstances and no reimbursement shall be made in this regard.
No compensation as mentioned in the previous clause shall be payable to any of the affected passengers in the event such delay is caused due to force majeure event as mentioned herein in the above section. The compensation mentioned above under respective categories is not cumulative and cannot be clubbed together.
The Medical Clearance will be required for passengers:
i.Who suffers from any disease, which is believed to be actively contagious and communicable.
- Who, because of certain disease, or incapacitation may have or develop an adverse physical condition which could have an adverse effect during flight and on safety and emergency evacuation procedures.
- Would require medical attention and / or special equipment to maintain their health during the flight.
- There exists a possibility of medical condition aggravated during or because of the flight.
- NOTE: All MEDA case pax shall be accepted onboard BE 1900 D after confirmation of acceptance from Company Doctor. Non ambulatory or highly immobile passengers shall not be carried onboard due to aircraft carriage constraint.
B.VISUALLY IMPAIRED PASSENGERS:
Blind passenger comes under category of NON AMBULATORY passengers. Air Odisha shall accept only Ambulatory passengers onboard it’s BE 1900 D aircraft. Carriage of Non-ambulatory passenger is restricted due to evacuation constraints on this aircraft.
Expectant mothers may travel up to and including the 27 weeks of their pregnancy provided filling indemnity form at the Airport, and will be accepted between the 28 to 32 weeks only if they are in possession of a doctor's certificate confirming the stage of their pregnancy and stating that they are fit to fly and filling indemnity form at the Airport. The certificate should be issued at least within24 hours prior to advised time of travel. This certificate will have to be presented at check-in when requested. Expectant mothers 32 weeks and above are not allowed to fly on Air Odisha flights.Air Odisha reserves the right to deny boarding to Customers who it considers to be medically unfit to travel and who do not have appropriate medical certification.
D.TRAVELLING WITH AN INFANT:
Passengers travelling with an infant need to indicate to our Reservation staff and also indicate it if purchasing the ticket on the internet by selecting the option during the booking on the website. If you have forgotten to let us know, quoting your booking number and inform our airport staff that you are flying with an infant. Please note our aircraft do not have provisions for bassinet and carry cots.Air Odisha allows only 2 Infants (one per adult) between 14 days and 2 years of age per flight in view of safety considerations and it is advisable to select the options at the time of the booking to ensure the information is registered in advance as these bookings will be on first come first serve basis.
Note:-The number of infants carried on board Air Odisha aircraft is 02 and seat allocation would be Last row (10th Row A and F) in the cabin.
In case you are unable to book in view of the maximum number of Infants already booked on the specific flight, we recommend selecting an alternate flight. You may visit our website to know more about our flight schedule and other available flights.
Wheelchairs are available at some Air Odisha Airports. However, wheelchairs are not allowed on board Air Odisha flights. It can be taken up to the aircraft Main door only (AIRSTAIR). Please note passenger should be able to board/de-board the flight himself/herself. If you need wheelchair assistance at the airport, please request us at time of booking or at least 48 hours in advance. Please contact our airport staff for assistance. We cannot guarantee the availability of the same in case the information is not shared at the time of reservation/booking. Air Odisha reserves the right to deny boarding to Customers who it considers to be medically unfit to travel and who do not have appropriate medical certification.
- Customers who are unwell or pregnant will require a medical certificate from a licensed medical practitioner certifying they are fit for air travel on that day. Air Odisha reserves the right to deny boarding to Customers who it considers to be medically unfit to travel and who do not have appropriate medical certification.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult companion at all times and shall carry proof of age.
- Air Odisha does not permit the carriage of pets or animals, incubators, guide dogs on its aircraft.
- We always try to accommodate and assist all our customers with additional needs. Safety regulations stipulate that passengers with physical and mental facilities limitations/additional needs may not be seated at emergency exit rows.
8. CHECKED AND CABIN BAGGAGE RULES
Free Baggage Allowance
Air Odisha will accept and transport free of charge, subject to the presentation of a valid ticket and to the provisions of paragraphs A, B, and C below, only two (2) pieces of luggage (1 checked, 1 gate-check/Carry-on personal item). Any additional piece of luggage will be deemed to be excess and subject to excess baggage charges, as set forth below. Certain fares may have baggage restrictions please verify before booking these fares.
i. Carry - On Baggage: Air Odisha has a “no carry-on policy”. However, ONE (1) personal item will be allowed, per ticketed passenger, in the cabin of the aircraft. All standard sized carry-on items will be gate checked. Personal items include the following:
a. Purse/Ladies Handbag
c. Laptop and case
d. Diaper bag
e. Other similar size item (backpack, small duffel bag, portfolio)
f. Air Odisha reserves the right to refuse ‘carry-on baggage’ in case the size it exceeds 15 x 12 x 12 inches or weighs more than 4 kilograms. Such bags maybe required to be ‘Checked-in’ before the flight.
g. Passengers with infants are allowed to carry an additional piece of hand baggage other than 1 personal item of maximum 4 kg., not exceeding the size dimensions, as mentioned hereinbefore.
NOTE: The above items must fit in or beneath/alongside the seat in front of the passenger.
SECURITY REGULATION FOR CABIN BAGGAGE
- No passenger boarding an aircraft will be allowed to carry in his hand baggage or on his person liquid items/gels/pastes or items of similar consistency, except medicines/inhalers accompanied by prescriptions as well as baby food;
- A passenger boarding an aircraft shall, however, be allowed to carry separately, in small quantities required for the duration of journey, liquid items/gels/pastes or items of similar consistency in one clear transparent resealable one liter size plastic bag. Each item should, however, not exceed 100 ml in quantity. The contents of the plastic bag must fit comfortably within it and will be subjected to prescribed screening and security checks in addition to the passengers carry on baggage;
- Liquids/gels/aerosols will include beverages, shampoos, suntan lotions, creams, toothpastes, hair gels, hair sprays and other items of similar consistency;
- Flight crew/cabin crew members in uniform are exempt from the prohibition of carrying on board liquids/gels/aerosols. They will, however, carry such items in small quantities required for their itinerary;
- Existing instructions, already in force, restricting the carriage of only one hand baggage of the prescribed dimensions (besides the one liter size plastic bag mentioned at (ii) above) on board an aircraft, shall continue.
In the event space in the cabin is limited, Air Odisha may require transfer of Cabin Baggage to the baggage compartment of the aircraft prior to take-off. In such cases, a passenger's cabin baggage will be specially tagged and returned upon arrival, either at the side of the aircraft or from the conveyor belts where checked baggage is normally received.
ii. Checked-in Baggage: Air Odisha allows Customers to check-in bags free of charge up to 10 kg of checked baggage(“Checked Baggage”) with any single piece size not exceeding beyond 30x20x12inches for per paying Customer. Baggage must be checked at the airport at least 45 minutes in advance of flight departure. Checked baggage in excess of total 10kilogramsis chargeable.
iii.Excess Baggage: Checked Baggage in excess of 10 kg is subject to a fee of Rs 300 per kg per Sector per passenger, to be paid to Air Odisha.
- In case the bag size is above the max allowed dimension sizelimit, a charge of Rs. 1,000 per oversize bag will be applicable over and above the excess baggage charges if any as per excess baggage fee
- Air Odisha reserves the right to refuse carriage of any item that does not comply with the Regulations. Passengers would be allowed to carry such luggage as allowed by BCAS and/or applicable authority.
- Air Odisha Reserves the right to refuse oversize and bulky checked bags which do not confirm to the checked-in bag dimension size limitations or are unusual size or weight.
iv.If at any stage it is found that the aircraft with the booked load or passengers will be over loaded, the Company will have the right to decide which passengers or articles shall be off-loaded and such decision shall be binding.
Baggage Claim Liability:
- Air Odisha is not liable for any loss or damage occasioned by delay in the carriage by air of the baggage. Air Odisha's liability for loss or damage to Baggage is limited to Rs 200 per kg with a maximum of Rs 3,000 only; however, Air Odisha assumes no liability for fragile or perishable articles.
- Air Odisha is not liable for any loss or damage occasioned by delay in the carriage by air of passengers or baggage. Receipt without complaint of registered baggage on the termination of the journey shall be prima facie evidence that the baggage has been delivered correctly and in good condition.
- Air Odisha assumes no liability for wear and tear to luggage (scratches, torn zippers, straps, wheels, handles, and scuffs, dents, soiling or manufacturing defects). It is recommended that all valuables (e.g. camera, jewellery, cash, electronics, perishables items, etc.) and medication be carried in cabin baggage.
- Air Odisha assumes no responsibility for any pilferage of valuables, damage to fragile or perishable items in case these are carried in check-in baggage and the passenger shall be doing so at their sole risk and consequences.
- One personal Hand Baggage items shall be accepted in the cabin subject to the availability of space under the seat. Air Odisha provides passengers the ability to leave cabin baggage at the side of the airplane prior to departure, and to reclaim it at the side of the aircraft after arrival.
9. CHECKING IN FOR A FLIGHT
A person shall not be entitled to be carried on anAir Odisha flight unless that person presents a ticket valid and duly issued in accordance with Air Odisha's Regulations. Customer check-in at the airport begins 2 hours and closes 45 minutes prior to the advised time ofschedule departure. The boarding gate will be closed 25 minutes before advised time of such schedule operating flights.
The following are considered to be valid photo identification documents:
1. Valid Passport
2. Valid Driving License
3. Election Photo Identification Card
4. PAN card issued by the Income Tax department
5. Photo identity card issued by the employer, being government and reputed private sector organizations
6. Children travelling on Air Odisha should carry their school identification cards or any other photo identification proof along with them
7. Valid birth certificates of infants need to be produced at the time of check-in for age proof.
Besides valid photo identification, please note the following additional requirements for bookings made using credit cards.
- Indian Credit Cards: Customers may be required to present the credit card or a photocopy of the credit card used to pay for the booking, at the time of check-in.
- International (Non-Indian) Credit Cards: Credit Card holders are required to be a part of the travelling party and present the physical card at the time of check-in.
- Customers who cannot provide sufficient identification will be denied boarding.
10. SECURITY SCREENING
As required by applicable law, all Customers will be subjected to a security screening prior to boarding the aircraft.A secondary security check may also be carried out near the step ladder/boarding gate before embarkation as stipulated by BCAS.
Keeping safety of Passengers & equipment in mind, the following Security process has to be followed:
- Printed travel itineraries will be checked at the time of entering the terminal building. Check-in baggage would be screened through an X-ray machine before check-in. Random physical checks are also carried out for checked baggage in addition to X-ray screening.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 is not allowed on board Air Odisha flights as per DGCA regulation.
- Carriage of batterycells, PowerBank, or dry cells are not permitted in check-in baggage as per extant regulations. If carried in registered check-in baggage, such articles are liable to be removed and the airline would not be in a position to hand-over the same at the destination.
- As per Government of India security regulations, Passengers will be required to undergo personal frisking & their hand baggage x-rayed before entering the pre-boarding sterile area.
- Checked baggage reconciliation is carried out through an internal matching system. Wherever it is not possible to have the baggage reconciliation, the physical identification of the check-in baggage by the Passengers may be carried out. Unidentified baggage will not be loaded into the aircraft.
- A secondary security check may also be carried out near the step ladder/boarding gate before embarkation as stipulated by BCAS (Bureau of Civil Aviation Security).
Dangerous Articles in Baggage:
For safety reasons dangerous articles, such as those listed below, must not be carried in the Passenger's baggage:
- Compressed gasses: deeply refrigerated, flammable non-flammable and poisonous such as butane oxygen, liquid nitrogen, aqualung cylinders and compressed gas cylinders.
- Corrosives such as acids, alkalis, mercury and wet cell batteries and apparatus containing mercury.
- Explosives, munitions, fireworks and flares, ammunition including blank cartridges, fireworks, and pistol caps.
- Flammable liquids and solids such as: lighter refills, lighter fuel, matches, paints, thinners, fire-lighters, lighters that need inverting before ignition,radioactive material, briefcases and attached case with installed alarm devices, and oxidizing materials such as bleaching powder and peroxides.
- Poisons and infectious substances such as insecticides, weed-killers and live virus materials. Other dangerous articles such as magnetized materials, offensive or irritating materials.
- Carriage of dry cell batteries, knives, scissors, sharp instruments, tools, firearms, ammunitions and toy replicas are prohibited in the Passenger cabin.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 or any other devices which are restricted by DGCA or BCAS will not be allowed on board Air Odisha flights.
11. ONBOARD THE AIRCRAFT
The Government of India Prohibits the use of mobile phones on board at all times.Carriage of Samsung Galaxy Note 7 is prohibited in checked-in and hand baggage.Smoking and consumption of alcoholic beverages is strictly prohibited on any Air Odisha aircraft.
12. EXIT ROW SEATS :
Emergency rows will be allocated only to the passengers those who can perform below functions and the airline reserves the right to allocate the seats to able body/capable passengers to perform the functions as listed below
- Follow oral directions and hand signals given by a crew member
- Locate the emergency exit instructed to.
- Operate the emergency exit;
- Stow or secure the emergency exit door so that it will not impede exit
- Pass expeditiously through the emergency exit;
13. DISRUPTIVE AND UNRULY BEHAVIOUR
Adoption of unlawful/disruptive behaviour in any situation on board the aircraft or during embarkation/disembarkation may interfere with the performance of the duties of the crew member or lessens the ability of the crew member to perform those duties or jeopardize the safety of the aircraft/persons/property on board/good order & discipline on board, aggravate discomfort to other passengers & crew members and may invite penal action including imprisonment, in accordance with applicable regulations.
In case the passenger behaviour falls in one of the following categories at the airport or on-board the aircraft, he/she is likely to be breaking the law and could be arrested on arrival at destination, or at any other airport where the aircraft commander may choose to land:
· Endangering the safety of an aircraft and persons therein
· Intoxication/ under influence/consumption of alcohol/drugs on board aircraft
· Smoking onboard the aircraft
· Failure to obey commands of aircraft commander/cabin crew
· Acting in a disruptive manner by:
- use of any threatening, abusive or insulting words against a member of the crew or other passengers
- use of force or threat of force against crew or passengers;
- Intentionally interfering with the duties of a crew member.
Instances of passengers posing a threat to flight safety or the security of fellow passengers or operating crew shall be reported to the security official/SHO/CISF according to guidelines/instruction/circular/direction issued by BCAS and/or airport operator and such passenger maybe detained by CISF/APSU, may be refused boarding or may face imprisonment as per applicable regulations.
14. FLIGHT DELAYS, RESCHEDULE OR CANCELLATIONS
Air Odisha reserves the right to cancel, change or delay the commencement or continuance of a flight or to alter the stopping place or to deviate from the route of the journey or to change the type of aircraft in use without incurring any liability in damages or otherwise to the Customers except as applicable as per Section 6.
While every effort is made to ensure that all information on the site is updated and correct, Air Odisha shall not be liable for any loss, breach, damage (whether direct, consequential, general or special) or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be caused, directly or indirectly through the use of, supply or reliance upon any information or service provided.
Air Odisha's online reservation system resides on a secure server that encrypts purchase information. Air Odisha uses all reasonable endeavours to protect personal information from loss, misuse and alteration.
16. DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
Purchase of a reservation does not guarantee transportation. Air Odisha shall in no event be liable for direct, indirect, special or consequential damages resulting from the performance or delay in performance of, or failure to perform, transportation of passengers and other services whether or not Air Odisha has knowledge that such damages might be incurred.
17. PRIVACY STATEMENT
18. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In the event of death of a passenger, or any bodily injury or wound suffered by a passenger during the course of carriage by air which results in a permanent disablement incapacitating him/her from engaging in or being occupied with his usual duties or business occupation, the liability of Air Odisha for each passenger above the age of 12 years shall be limited to Rs. 7,50,000and limited to Rs. 3,50,000 only, if the Customer is below 12 years of age on the date of the accident.
In case of illness, injury, disability including death attributable to the customer’s own physical condition or due to aggravation of such condition while carriage by air, Air Odisha will not be liable for any compensation or damages.
The schedule is subject to change from time to time based on regulatory authority approvals. Further details about our destinations, services, flight schedule, fares, policies, terms and conditions and answers to frequently asked questions are available on our website, www.airodisha.com
20. Air Odisha may from time to time make changes to the terms of carriage and will update the same on its website.
21. Information provided by the individual at the time of issuance of ticket maybe shared with NATGRID for security reasons on requirement basis.
22. All disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bangalore, India.